- Commission rate is 20%.
- Commissions are paid monthly by the end of the 1st week of the following month (e.g. January 2013 commissions will be paid by the end of the 1st week of February 2013)
- You must have a Paypal account to be paid. No paypal fees will be incurred to collect your payment.
- Sales directed from your site anytime within 2 weeks will earn commission (e.g. A customer clicks on your ad in and then comes back to www.peekaboopatternshop.com 2 weeks later and makes a purchase you will earn commission for that sale)
Guidelines for Success
- You must have a blog to participate.
- I reserve the right to remove you from the affiliate program if I feel it is not a good fit or you publish inappropriate content or profanity on your site.
- If I currently have a paid ad on your site you are not eligible for the affiliate program.
- You will need a basic knowledge of adding images and links to your site (I do not offer technical support at this time, but you can find all of the info. you need right here).
- Blogs with a focus on sewing, crafting and DIY can expect the most success.
- Promote! Promote! Promote! The more you put into the affiliate program the more you get out of it. I'll alert you to any sales or special events so you can share them with your readers. Sharing projects you've made with Peek-a-Boo Patterns is the best way to generate sales.
for the affiliate program with e-junkie.
2. Under "Manage Your Affiliate Account" click "Get Affiliate Code".
3. Select "Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop" from the drop-down merchant menu and hit "get affiliate code".
4. Copy the web address within the quotes in the "Common Affiliate Hop Link" box. Use this code to link-up your image ads or to create text links.
The portion you need to copy is shown below in the blue box.
If you want to link to a specific product page (you'll still earn commission on any item purchased) use the "Get Product Specific Links" drop down menu to choose the desired product and then hit "get affiliate code". I only recommend using this if you are reviewing a specific pattern in a blog post. For sidebar links use the Common Affiliate Hop Link.
5. Choose an ad from below. Right click and save to your computer. Load the image to your blog sidebar and/or blog posts and then link to Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop using the code you copied in the previous steps.
6. When you are all set up please email me at "email@example.com" with the subject "affiliate" and your blog address. I will then make a test purchase so you can check your revenue report and ensure everything is working properly.
If you need a different ad size please let me know.
200 x 150